Friday, April 01, 2005

Sucks To Be You

How many freaking remixes of "Yeah" are they going to do? I mean, it was a good song the first twelve times it came out. Now it's getting just a little old, don't you think?
And today I was listening to the radio (103.5), and I heard 3 consecutive songs that had clearly stolen their music from an older song. Isn't anyone creative anymore? I mean, you have countless keys and countless time signatures and countless notes to play around with, and the best you can do is take someone else's music, put it up a third, and slap some new (and shitty, I might add) lyrics onto it? Na boss. DOWNHILL.

What's the deal with boiled eggs anyhow?
I'll tell you what the deal is, there's NO SURPRISE IN THE MIDDLE!
Not like my Kinder Surprise. Oh, how I love thee...
Ch-check out my toy collection:


I'll bet you're wishing you were me right about now.
Sucks to be you.
I'm out.

1 Comments:

Blogger G-Funk said...

Those sure are some cute toys, I'm jealous. I think I'll go buy a dozen Kinder Surprises, they're oh so good.

About your music, if you're referring to hip hop and the likes, a lot of it is actually copied from old school rock. Rap is an extension of rock, as hard it may seem. So everyone's copying everyone, it's the new age.

1:16 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home