Thursday, March 10, 2005

See What You Make of This

Click here to read the weirdest story to hit the news in a while about a man setting himself on fire in front of Queen's Park yesterday.

An update on the story can be found here.

Additionally, Mota has brought it to my attention that if you google "Duneyah" and select "I'm Feeling Lucky", you get brought here. Cheers!

Other than that, I'm still sick, having to pee every half hour, haven't tasted food in a while, haven't been outside in a week, my family is driving me mental, particularly my dad who was in a particularly good mood yesterday when Travis got kicked off of AI since he didn't approve of my crush for some reason, and I can't WAIT for Monday so I can make my triumphant return to society. This weekend promises to be productive as I have quite a bit of schoolwork to catch up on (yeah, right.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home