Sunday, March 06, 2005

I LOVE EVERYTHING! (except my headache)

Fiddy disowns The Game, and my head ACHES (probably unrelated events, but both sucky nonetheless). 'Tis a sorry state of affairs.
If I have to choose sides, it's going to be tough... I mean, "Candyshop" vs. "Hate It or Love It"... both with Fiddy... hmm... I'm seeing a trend... Plus, Fiddy's bullet hole/dimple is so sexy. A lot sexier than The Game's wannabe pug mug. But I really am no expert. I just think 50's tummy is HOT.

Sean Paul's new song (We Be Burning) is two thumbs up. Although as far as I'm concerned, Sean Paul can do no wrong. Thanks Freezy!

Friday was hot. Good crowd, good music, good friends, good dancing... hot. I LOVE MILWAUKEE'S.

I also loved HITCH. (Finally saw it.) I LOVE WILL SMITH.

Oh, good days. The end.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hope I didn't really scare you on Fri...oh, and I linked you as "captain obvious"!

3:02 a.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yang, r u actually condoning Milwaukees?? haahahah, gold

12:42 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home