Saturday, February 05, 2005

Stop Calling Me!

Ok losers.
I know you all think it's very funny, but it's not.
STOP CALLING ME!!

Ever since last entry, I have received countless calls from "friends" wishing to harrass me. That's not what I meant when I said "call me."

When I said "call me" I meant "Tell me what's new with you, what you've been up to, ask me what's new with me, let us talk like the good old days before the internet and before we only saw each other when we were drunk and had conversations befitting our drunken state."

Okay? That's what I meant.

I didn't mean: call me to rag on me about my "single" status, or to bug me to go out with you when I'm too damned tired, or too damned lazy, or whatever the case may be. Don't call me to tell me about the crap you just took (you know who you are...), or to tell me that I smell so bad you can smell me from 8 rows down in lecture (you know who YOU are).

Do, however, keep me updated on any embarrassing experiences you might have, ranging from slipping on ice in front of a cute girl to telling your friend's mom she's sexy before realizing it's not your friend... that sort of thing I can appreciate and laugh at you (not with you) about. C'est bon.

That is all, mes petits amis!
And by "petit amis" I don't mean "boyfriends" I mean quite literally "little friends". Just thought I'd clear that up in case of any mass confusion (as I'm sure it would ensue, as you are all a little stupid.)

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Evil.

6:08 p.m.  
Blogger G-Funk said...

They only call you because they care about you.

1:26 a.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I would call you...
but I don't have your number....
and can't afford the $50 surcharge....
and I know how mean you are to your friends....
I heard you telling off your friend today....

T-mall

11:43 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home