Tuesday, January 25, 2005

Say What?!

My Weekend: The Abridged Version

Friday, Nelly and I decide to superglue a quarter to the floor of the Eaton Center and observe the strugglers from an upper story. Well, Nelly decided... and then spent 2 hours trying to convince me, finally succeeding because I couldn't come up with any better ideas. (For a more detailed account of what trespassed in the early afternoon on Friday, see Nelly's blog. )It was pretty humorous.
Then Adam and I braved the cold... sooooo cold. I kept saying "My ears are frozen" which I'm sure got annoying after the 500th time. But not before the 500th. Before the 500th it was endearing.
Then during dinner, Yang called and said, "Hey, I'll come pick you up and we'll chill." So I said, "Okay." So Yang came and picked us up after dinner, and we met his friend Ray, and we all went and played pool. Because Adam is a manipulative meany. Lots of homo-erotic jokes ensued between Ray and Yang (ex. tap it in), which made me wonder, but not too much because (as we all know), boys are weird.

Saturday I chilled with my parents in the morning, which was creepy to say the least. Sometimes they're so cool, and other times they're so... not. Like when I got home on Friday night. My mom was all like "Staying out of the house for 10 hours at a time is not normal." What?! She clearly doesn't realize how annoying my sister can get.
As evening approached and the weather got progressively worse and worse, I stayed determined to go out to Palazzo to appease Zeebs. She's scary when she's mad. We all ended up going out, and I got a Victoria's Secret present out of it, so getting groped by weird random gross guys was totally worth it. (Well actually, not really, but it's called "Cognitive Dissonance Reduction" and it's when you try to justify doing something you didn't really enjoy doing by convincing yourself that you actually did enjoy doing it. Or something. I'll tell you before my social psych exam what it is for sure.) It was cool chilling with Zeebs and Robin and Paul though. Those peeps are true-blue. (Except for when Paul won't let me pet him or pinch his cheeks. God that sounds SO BAD. But it's not. You just had to be there. And you weren't. Unless you were. In which case, it doesn't sound that bad. The end.)

Sunday was "hangover" day. I'd promised Yang I'd go catch a movie with him, so even though I was totally exhausted and probably ended up being a horrible companion as a result of my hangover-ness and exhausted-ness, I finally did it. (I've been cancelling on him for like a week, which I felt really damned bad about... but my days just haven't been working for me lately... mainly because all I REALLY wanna do is read and sleep.)We saw "In Good Company". Don't waste your money. It wasn't that hot.

Then today, back to class, and it turns out to be a complete waste of time. Not just the class time, but the time in between too:
I got called a cradle robber. Which was strange for more than one reason. 1)The guy I was apparently "robbing" (is that how you'd say it? Well whatever. You know what I mean...) is only a year younger than me. And 2) (And this is the really GOOD reason) it's not like I was ACTUALLY flirting with him or anything of the sort. Roselle is just on crack. Oooh, crazy Rosey. *Shakes head*
Then I listened to about 2 hours of homo-erotica (in addition to the 2 I already had this weekend) thanks to some brand new friends. What is up with guys and penis? I even witnessed a pool cue being shoved up some guy's butt. (Neither of the people involved was known to me. Thank the Lord.) It was so disturbing. Furthermore, dubbing "Good Will Hunting" to the theme of "Jumbo Mo" has forever ruined that movie for me. Thanks a lot. (It's a long story.)

The only good part of today was when the boys were really nice and waited for me to get out of class. Awww my boys. *Single tear* :)And then Taimur calls me to tell me about how he slipped on a patch of ice and fell and made a giant ass of himself in front of a whole bunch of people, including a cute girl. I couldn't stop laughing on the bus. People were looking at me sooooo strange, but it was so hilarious the way he described it. And if you know Taimur, you know that shocked expression he has? I just kept picturing him falling on his ass with that look on his face. Oh god. I laughed long after I hung up the phone. SOLID GOLD.

Tomorrow, I sleep.

1 Comments:

Blogger ZedEmPee said...

WTFBBQLOLLLLLLL. That's brilliant. Why have I never thought of gluing money to the floor in a very public place?? Entertainment at the expense of others and hours of fun for only $0.25. Sounds good to me.

So tell me, how many honeys did the Big Mack McPaul pick up on Sat? He tells me zero, but he won't tell me the number in the tens digit.

3:12 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home