Thursday, February 03, 2005

I Have No Friends (Again)

School makes Dunja cry.

I haven't been very inspired to write in this thing lately. Nothing even remotely worth noting is happening. School is boring and tedious and stressful, work is (already) boring, sitting at home is boring. It's a boring kind of thing that I'm going through. Except for when I'm stressing or feeling tedious. Notice the trend? You wouldn't wanna be me.

The highlight of my week thus far was Tuesday or something. "Rich Girl" came on the radio while I was getting ready to go out, and my sister turned it waaaaay up. We danced like crazy all over the second story of the house. That was hot. I have this weird picture of her doing it in her underwear, although that may not have been this Tuesday. I might just be pasting her various walks and dances around the house in her underwear onto her dancing on Tuesday. It's possible. Memory is extremely falliable. Is that how you spell that?

And yesterday at work this old man was coming on to me. Sigh. I wish my faulty memory was responsible for that. *shudders*

Oh! I just remembered something cool that's happened recently. Pauly Wally called me last night. It was so nice of him, and that is so rare an occurance, that when I heard his voice on the other end of the line I almost passed out on the floor of my room, which, by the way, isn't carpeted. That would've hurt. But yeah, I didn't really get a chance to pay too much attention to him (as I was stressing about stats), and he "had to go" very suddenly, but it was still nice to hear from him.
None of my friends call me anymore. :(

Maybe that's why I have nothing to write about.
Come on friends! Be friends and make me merry!!!
That's all.

P.S. Did you know that since mouthwash contains alcohol, many people who rinse before driving blow over when the breathalizer comes around? Like, I don't mean blow over in the wind or something and start drifting away or anything like that, although that would be quite funny now that I have the mental picture in my head, but blow over on the breathalizer - i.e. over the limit. Something to keep in mind...

3 Comments:

Blogger Rafey said...

life would be easier if you were batman..

3:23 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have a lab coat for you....
and a hug....

Tomal

p.s. I charge extra for big wet sloppy kisses. I'm running a deal, 2 for the price of 1. Limited time offer.

3:51 p.m.  
Blogger captain obvious said...

Ew.
Tomal and Ramiro. That is soooo creepy, it is bordering on the verge of CREEPVILLE. Population: 3 - the creepy guy on the bus who was giving me creepy looks the other day, and now, Ramiro and Tomal.

3:34 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home