Sunday, January 30, 2005

Must See!

Alright.
Some of these made me laugh. Some of them made me think. Some of them made me cry. But all of them have made it onto my MUST SEE list of pointless websites.

Here is yet another reason why you shouldn't piss off your exes.

Further proof that today's kids are going down the shitter.

Finally something we can all be good at.

Possibly the FUNNIEST email ever written.

I don't even know what this is about.

And if you thought that last one was weird, God, don't bother viewing this one. Especially not after any meals. I should include an advisory: This is possibly the scariest thing you will ever see. Ever. ENJOY!

That's all for now. Stay tuned for more SOLID GOLD moments.

1 Comments:

Blogger Rafey said...

man, freestyle walking isn't something we can all be good at. not everyone can freestyle walk ARGH and your email link doesn't work, well the link works but the thing isn't there anymore ARGH ARGH ARGH MARIA HAVE A COOKIE

12:20 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home