Friday, January 14, 2005

CTRL+F Tomal

Tomal is a giant nerd who wanted his name mentioned in my blog for some unfathomable reason, (perhaps the widespread readership (major sarcasm) and fame that follows as a result? (Wow, brackets within brackets - I'm breaking rules here! I can feel it!)) and since he tried so hard to do something worthwhile (failing in the end, as is generally the case when you try to succeed at something) I have decided to reward his effort rather than his achievement (despite the fact that I'm fostering an ideology that clearly has no basis in reality (hence the term "ideology" you giant idiot named Dunja... man... it's bad when you piss yourself off...)- i.e. that effort ever pays off). I hope that this GIANT run-on sentence (a feat even for me, I assure you) makes some sense to you, the faithful reader. (Named Yang.)
For the record, Tomal's idea of "something worthwhile" was to do a cartwheel in front of over one hundred people, and I thought he was joking until he started to remove his bag from his shoulder in the middle of the Meeting Place. I was like "Uh, if you DON'T do it, I'll put you in the blog." So here it is. Mention of Tomal. The other thing he did was to crack this really lame lame LAME(I cannot emphasize that word enough) joke using "berry" as a substitute for "very" in a sentence. He asked me what I was getting from Timmies and then told me what he always gets (as if I cared): a blueberry bagel with strawberry cream cheese. Then he said "It's berry berry." It was retarded. :S But it got him a mention. Which is what he wanted. Which just goes to show: be retarded around me if you want in the blog! (I suppose I should now mention Slota again because... well... see above for explanation in case you missed it the first time around. Which wouldn't surprise me. As many of you are quite dim-witted. Although brilliant pals. And I thank you and love you and think of you often.)
Unfortunately, despite the fact that "The Tomal Incident" (as it shall hereafter be referred to) was completely retarded, it was the only thing worth mentioning that happened to me today. Oh except for when I ran into Nick Dillolo, Pauly Wally, and Meimuna on the bus this morning... and then Irena came on. It was like a mini-middle school reunion. That Irena ruined with her presence because she didn't go to my middle school. But whatever. She's an old friend too.
Oh, and the other thing worth mentioning (sorta) that happened is something that I can't ACTUALLY mention because too many people read this damned thing. I shall say this, however, and those who speak DUNJACODE can try to decipher it: It involved a boy.
Ok. Well, I leave you with that for today.
Happy trails!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Correction about the "berry" joke.

I usually get a Blueberry Bagel with Strawberry LIGHT Creame cheese, and it's berry berry good. mmmmm..

I was going to cartwheel for you, but you didn't let me :-)

Dunja: You Rock!

You forgot to mention how I began the conversation with Monique, and how she commented on my "Acts 1 and 2"

ahem... "The Tomal Incident" ... sounds like I got someone pregnant! Get yourself tested, to be on the safe side.

(DUNJACODE)
Oh man another boy: just call him, else I will, and you know I will.
I'm gonna give him your lab coat, and ask him to drop it off at your place in Lower Central Etobicoke (S.C.I./E.C.I. area), and then take you to a movie.
(/DUNJACODE)

(TOMALCODE)
I had a wonderful (pseudo-stalking) conversation with you today. Wanna go to a movie sometime.
(/TOMALCODE)

:-s
Tomal

4:05 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home