Wednesday, January 19, 2005

Googly Freddie

Ramiro is my hero. I don't think I've ever come across anyone that timed his appearances so well with my disappointments and then encouraged me to talk about why I was feeling shitty to this degree. And he says the nicest things after you're done venting, so that you really don't feel shitty at all by the time you're through. It's so great.

I used to have another friend like that, but then he became a DITCHER.

Haha. That started out as an attempt to sing someone's praises and turned into a way to make someone else feel guilty. I truly am my mother's daughter.

Yesterday I felt really bad for Vincent Alfonso (a.k.a. my sister's goldfishy that my parents don't know about) because he was living in a putrid dirty mess of a fishbowl. So I cleaned it all for him nicey nice. And since it was -a billion degrees C, I also added some warm water so that he didn't freeze to death. You should've seen how much happier he became. He was all swimming around and smiling. (In my mind's eye. I don't think he can actually smile. Poor thing.) It was so cute. :) I renamed him Googly Freddie with the help of Adam because his eyes are really googly and Freddie is a cute name. And then I put him in my room because my sister obviously doesn't care about him the way I do. She was upset for a whole 2.5 seconds. I think I should get him a friend so that he's not all lonesome in there when I have to go to school tomorrow. Gosh. School interferes with everything, even inter-species relations in an attempt to make the world a better place. I'd protest, but I only have school twice a week and all that work really doesn't seem worth it for 2 extra days of rest and relaxation. I'll leave the protesting to the suckers who are at school 6 times a week. Those suckers. Muahahaha.

4 Comments:

Blogger G-Funk said...

You must be referring to Brent as the 'DITCHER'. I know he's a horrible friend, and you should place all the guilt on him. But I'm glad to hear that you have a newfound friend who has taken that place.

10:13 p.m.  
Blogger captain obvious said...

No Paul.
You're the only DITCHER around here.
DITCHER!!!

11:00 p.m.  
Blogger G-Funk said...

Clearly Dunja has gone insane as everyone reading this knows. Disregard her comments as she is now on medication to cope with her unstable conditions. Thank you.

11:03 p.m.  
Blogger Rafey said...

your sister is cool.
so is your fish.
you can find it a friend in the creek behind our school.

6:28 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home