Thursday, January 27, 2005

Some Kind of Record

I saw Ridhima and Tanya today for the first time in months. Yayayayaya! Those girls always make me smile. Mainly because they laugh at all my jokes. Even the really lame ones.
Which brings me to why I'm here:

What do you call cheese that's not yours?
Nacho cheese.

What do UofT students and York students have in common?
They all got in to York.

What does Snoop Dog use to wash his clothes with?
Bleatch.

How many York students does it take to screw in a lightbulb?
One. But s/he gets a credit for it.

Thank you to Min Ku for the minutes of SOLID GOLD entertainment in the South Building Meeting Place today. Honestly, I think the entire university now knows that I am completely cracked out, because I could NOT stop laughing when he told me these jokes.
There's two more good ones, really good ones, but you have to tell them in person. So watch out. I'll be bombarding you with them when I see you next.

Oh yeah: for those who know: NOT REALLY!!

In less important news, I got a job today. Yayayaya. It's at the Dry Cleaning place across the street from me. Very convenient. And I will finally get to see HOW they do it. Muahaha. Watch out for Dunja's version of "The World's Best Kept Secrets: Revealed."

That's all. I've been severely creatively drained lately. I dunno what's up. I think it's because I have less time to be bored now, what with school and reading stuff and sleeping and whatnot, and as a result I have less time to think up retarded things to write about. Yeah. That's it.

This has been the fastest blog ever by me. 6 minutes. Some kind of record.
Over and out.

7 Comments:

Blogger G-Funk said...

You got a job? What has this world come to? Is armageddon really here? Tell me when you work and I'll come by to harass you. Congrats on your job, now when you moving out?

1:22 a.m.  
Blogger Rafey said...

i don't get the lightbulb one...
can someone unstupify me?
=\

2:11 p.m.  
Blogger captain obvious said...

Dunja LUBS you guys too!! (Ridhima and Tanya!)

Rafey: you know how in university, you work towards credits? Well, the York joke about the lightbulb is saying that getting a credit at York is the equivalent of screwing in a lightbulb - because it's so easy to do. Get it? Get it?
I hope so. Otherwise, we can't be friends anymore.

Paul: Tuesday is my first day. I will let you know how it goes so you can come in and harrass me some day after that. :)

3:37 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello

your jokes are soo cheeesy...like come on is that really what u do in uni...tell cheesy jokes and hopw ppl will laugh at them. Like the naco one is sooo oldd!!! like come on...get a life guy!! and dont u have studying to do! do u not want to become something in life...!! u post everyday..like would ur parents be proud that u r wasting ur time posting stupid blogs instead of studying for ur classes at utm. Oh..and here is a real joke:


KNOCK KNOCK...
WHO IS THERE
URANUS
URANUS WHO?
YOUR ANUSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

now that is funny!!!

WHAT DO PEOPLE WHO HAVE TOO MUCH FREE TIME DO?
POST BLOGS ON BLOGGER.COM!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...that is really funnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnyyyyyyyy

WELL NE WAYSSSSSSS CATCH U LATER DUNNNNN AND U BETTER START STUDYING NOW!

SSS

8:55 p.m.  
Blogger captain obvious said...

I really hope that last person who posted wasn't anyone I know in real life...

11:00 p.m.  
Blogger captain obvious said...

BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAM!

12:57 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What is with all the hate towards people who attend York? York people don't hate on others.
On a completely unrelated note, Envy is one of the 7 deadly sins and also a very funny with Jack Black and Ben Stiller.

12:12 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home