Monday, January 10, 2005

Slow Week

I had only two thoughts worth thinking today:

1. Bah. I can't believe I actually have to go and learn tomorrow. Four days without school really is too long. You completely mess up your rhythm, constantly waking up way too late and doing nothing and then staying up late trying to make up for not having done anything all day... It's awesome, but ridiculous all at the same time.

2. This website illustrates to the fullest every complexity of the relations between the races, and gives us all the answers we need in our quest to stop racism.

It has been a really slow week.

3 Comments:

Blogger G-Funk said...

Wow, that site clarified everything. I now fully understand the differences, I'm amazed. In awe, if only everything could be taught that simply.

11:38 p.m.  
Blogger captain obvious said...

:P

11:53 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What about brown people?

Tomal

4:12 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home