Thursday, February 10, 2005

Attack of the Weirdos

So on Monday, this weird guy comes up to me and Andrew and my two friends as we're in line for Timmies, (I think the weird guy was from our school because... well why else would he be there? Plus, he looked sorta familiar, although totally random...) and he goes to Andrew "This one has been passed around more than a bar of soap" or something equally nonsensical but none-the-less insulting whilst pointing to me. WTF?
We all kinda stared at each other, and since no one claimed responsibility for knowing the loser, we started asking each other if we knew that guy. It was very strange.
Then today on the bus on the way home, I'm sitting in the stupid windy portion in the middle where you have to really cramp up when people walk by because it's a very cramped space (I'd like to mention that I specifically told Mini I didn't want to sit there for this VERY reason, but she ignored me... because that's her job) Anyways, this old OLD man walks by, and I'm cramping up since that's MY job, and he's all like "I wouldn't mind touching you." Ew.
It was so gross.

Do I have a giant "If you're a weirdo, say lude things to me!" stamped on my forehead? Where do these people get off?
Je suis confuse.

There was a Foti sighting at the Dry Cleaners today. Apparently this is the hottest guy that ever comes by the place, according to my coworkers - but I didn't find him that incredible. Maybe he grows on you. Like mold.
I suppose anything is possible once you come into contact with enough gariatrics. Anyone under age forty starts to look yummy. (I shudder at the thought...)

Also, I think the No Frills guy came into the store. You know THE No Frills guy. But I'm not sure if it was him. I was re-experiencing Ribfest - which was my last out-of-context sighting of this guy. You know how when you see someone out of context? Like, a school aquaintance at a bar? Or a coffee place aquaintance at... a shoe store? Or something? And you get all confused 'cause you know them, but you don't know where from? Well, I had that. At Ribfest, and again today. If it was in fact the No Frills guy today. Because it might've just been a random guy that looked familiar to me for no particular reason.
Luckily, I didn't make an ass of myself, so it won't make a huge difference either way.

That is all.

P.S. Remind me to define the word "spaz" for Uzi, since he has been using it quite liberally lately to mean literally anything and everything. Weirdo.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear Dunja,

Where are you?
I have your lab coat!

Love,
Weirdo

p.s. I've also used the bar of soap line as a pick up line.... has yet to work

1:17 p.m.  
Blogger G-Funk said...

Although the previous commenters pick-up line is quite nice, I think I have to submit my most valuable pick-up line ever. It has yet to fail me, and I've used it for numerous occasions. So men, listen up if you want to hook up with that cute girl in your class. The line is, and I quote, "I wouldn't mind touching you." It always works like a charm.

2:41 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home