Sunday, January 09, 2005

Zeebs Is A Boy Hog

2 new additions to my library to complete my Louise Rennison collection. Yah. Ramiro will have quite a bit to read now.
I tried to get Adam to read. But he's a lost cause. Even if it's about hockey.
Then Zeebs called. All wanting to know about my life all of a sudden. Even though yesterday when Paul was getting groped by Daga she was nowhere to be found. And I called her back and she YELLS at me for calling her. She's like "I'm with Adam" but not the non-reading Adam, another Adam, and I'm all like "Dude, you called me." And she's like "Yeah, but that was before Adam got here." And I'm like "Yeah, that was thirty seconds ago." And she proceeds to verbally abuse me. So I'm all like "Gah, I've had enough of this. Put Adam on the phone." So she does. But then she takes the phone away thirty seconds later when I'm in mid-deal with Adam, and she's all like "Back off. This is MY Adam." She's such a hog.
I put in a lot of walking today. And I can't be bothered to type anymore. I think as a result of the walking. Even though that makes no sense. Making sense is overrated.

Also, I'm thinking of taking this up as a hobby.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home