Thursday, December 02, 2004

Those Aren't Words

Uninherent is not a word. And neither is noninherent. Or outherent.

George thinks that "inherent" is a silly word that sounds like a fish. :S
George says: I would never use inherent anyways
George says: it's a silly word
George says: sounds like a fish
George says: 'what're we gonna catch pa?'
George says: 'inherents, son.. get the bait'

Weirdo.

On a completely unrelated topic: Sometimes psychologists do useless studies. Case in point here: G.I. Joe Too Buff? This article is a good read. Check it.

4 Comments:

Blogger Rafey said...

fascinating article. but nobody has played with GI Joes since the 80's, so its irrelevant, really. i know i never played with them cuz they were american :o
a ninja turtle can kick a GI Joe's ass any time of the day. and i think george is reminded of fish because of the term "herring"..thas a fish, right? red herring? sounds like inherent.....in the detective world, 'red herring' means misleading evidence, or something..i learned it from Carmen Sandiego.


i have a sudden craving for some filleted inherent...

9:09 a.m.  
Blogger captain obvious said...

You guys don't make sense. That man's chest is the most attractive chest I've ever seen in my entire life. And he has a DOG TAG. And a really sexy mouth. And good lord, why are you analyzing my desktop? The purpose of it was not for you to analyze my desktop, but to see that Taimur admitted he was an idiot. You clearly missed the point, as you always do. Now, don't make stupid comments again or I will be forced to remove the "comment" feature from my website as Rafey did. I can do censorship... DON'T MAKE ME.

2:51 p.m.  
Blogger G-Funk said...

Wow, she is a commie! Full censorship. But G.I.Joe's rocked my socks back in the day. ALthough TMNTs were awesome in too, but the new episode's suck.

5:33 p.m.  
Blogger Rafey said...

i only saw a few of the new episodes..
the were all running around saying "what the shell?" and "lets get the shell out of here!"

it was amusing, but it comes on in the mornings.
i don't do mornings.

10:05 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home