Sunday, November 28, 2004

Yeah Boy, Shake That Ass!

Sometimes people complicate things for no reason.

That's my philosophical comment of the day.

Well, actually, maybe it just seems like people complicate things for no reason, but there's a reason behind it that they're not even aware of.

That's my psychology courses talking... and possibly the Chinese I'm trying to digest.

But what could possibly be the reason for me complicating things? Maybe I don't feel the way I think I feel. Hmm. Talking in riddles is fun.

Alright stop, Pajama Time.

I want to call Nelly, but it's almost midnight. She would help me solve my riddle talk. But I would hate it if her mom started hating me. I might get banned, like the sewing machine.
Just lose it. Go crazy. Oh baby.

I really like that One -Two Step song now. I heard it when it first came out, and then I forgot about it because Freezy refused to download it and send it to me because we thought that Missy had a part in it and Freezy hates Missy or something, and then I heard it again yesterday, and now I really wanna hear it again. Crazy Freezy.

I read the Rafster's rant about Via, and man, can that boy rant about NOTHING. He spends like half the time talking about the sounds the train is making and the rattling. That's even worse than me. If I were to imitate Rafey's writing style right now, it would go something like this:

Listening to barely audible music transmitting from my sister's computer in her room. She's always got something good on. Right now it's... oh wouldn't you know it? She turns it off just as I'm about to write about it. Crazy her. Oh, there's the HABBO noise. What is the deal with that anyway? Shouldn't she have outgrown that by now? I watched this thing on the news the other day about some girl getting raped by some old man that she met on HABBO. That's so sick. SICK WEIRDOS, GET OFF THE LITTLE KIDDY SITES, FOR CRYING OUT LOUD! Still silence. Maybe she's dead... She's never been this quiet for this long in her life... "Sonja?" "What?" Oh. Phew. She's okay. HAHAHAHA. I just remembered. Her ex boyfriend called her today, and I was just about to go in the shower when the phone started ringing, so I was like "Oh, Sonja will call you back in like 2 minutes" Just to get him off the phone as quickly as possible. Well, she comes thundering up the stairs screaming "I DON'T HAVE HIS NUMBER!!!" But it was too late. And he hasn't called back since. Poor sucker. She was pretty mad at me... I don't know why they talk on the phone all the time anyway, they talk more now then they did when they were going out. It's annoying. Especially because his name is Andrew, and I know a few Andrews, and it gets confusing when he just launches into a conversation with me and I'm thinking its one of my friends, but it's really her boyfriend. HAHAHA. I just remembered this one time we were all on the bus together, and I walked into this kid and knocked him over with my backpack and he fell on his friend's lap, and Sonja, and Andrew and I were laughing so hard we were crying. When she told me she was breaking up with him, I kept thinking of that time and going "NOOOO!" in my head because it was such a good time and it almost seemed like if she broke up with him, I wouldn't be allowed to remember it anymore or something. But then when she DID break up with him and absolutely nothing changed... I didn't really care anymore. I guess I could learn a few things from my sister. For example, I don't talk to my exes. Unless they call me to ask me about a sweater.... nine months after we've broken up. Weirdos.

That was my Rafey-like rant.

That is all.


1 Comments:

Blogger captain obvious said...

You really know what you're talking about... Keep up the good work!

12:15 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home