Tuesday, November 30, 2004

Stupidity Strikes Again! (Not mine, somebody else's... well, mine too... sort of....)

First off, my most heartfeltest thank you goes out to Freezy for being so totally awesome and proving it time and time again. This time - with lots of patience with me in my time of need. For all the advice you give and all the listening you do - you totally rock. Always remember that. And thanks for the song too. (She sent it! I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you!)

Second off: I have orange juice on my pants. :( Mrs. Clumsy strikes again.

Thirdly: I went through the whole day today without running into anything! That's totally a record! Well, I ran into a person, but that's not a thing - so it counts! I uh, said something stupid though. I can't remember what it was, but it was pretty dumb. And then I went on to talk about how my mouth works faster than my brain, proving that it is indeed a fact. Sometimes it'd be good if people would just put their hand over your mouth mid-sentence. Like now...

Fourthly: I just thought of this: perhaps if I write all of my stupid thoughts here, I won't have as many in actual life and then I can spare myself some embarrassment. Because, for some odd reason, people who read this tend to think I'm joking. It must be the whole anonimity thing. Or you must be misinterpreting my actual thoughts as sarcasm because... that happens on the internet. I assure you that if you actually saw me in real life, you'd realize that, sadly, I'm not joking, and this is really how I am - and you would probably pity me. And I wouldn't blame you.

Oh gosh. How could I have pushed an event as monumental as this into the depths of my subconscious? STUPID GIRL STRIKES AGAIN!

Ok. So the stupid girl that talks through all my lectures - at full volume - the whole lecture - about her weekend - and her plans for next weekend - actually brought in reinforcements today. I sat seven rows down from where they were sitting at the beginning of class - they moved so that they were sitting directly behind me. Clearly so they could ruin my day and cause me to go ballistic in the middle of class, have an outburst in the middle of my prof's sentence about Matched Pairs Designs (even though he's already covered that in 5 previous lectures) and make a complete ass of myself. Which I would have done. Because I have anger management issues. Well, me, with all my intellect and whatnot (and also probably partially due to the conversation I'd just had with Aslam about Artest and his stupid behavior - and not wanting to act like stupid Artest) amazingly enough decided that I wouldn't punch the stupid girl in the face and proceed to smack her friends' heads together, only leaving them be when their teeth had all successfully been knocked out - but that, instead, I would pick up my stuff and move to the very back of the room and sit there for the remainder of the lecture. They were pretty mad when that happened. They hadn't thought that far ahead. Haha. I found the hole in their script - and used it to my advantage. Those suckers. Now THEY know what it's like when someone doesn't follow the script...

(SIDENOTE: If worse comes to worse, Oren said he'd hold her down while I punch her out. Hahaha. Well, he actually said that he'd just hold her back. But I could use that opportunity to punch her out. And he also said that we should try to talk it out - which I think is precious. He has clearly never dealt with a bitch-girl before...)

Honestly, all this research about the frontal lobes and whatnot has led me to believe that mine are far from being fully developed because I constantly engage in impulsive behavior that could get me into trouble - like telling the girl off in the first place. I should've just sat complacently like everyone else. Then I wouldn't have stupid bitch-girl on my ass. But maybe having a bitch-girl on my ass is a good thing. I don't have an explanation as to how or why it could be a good thing yet, but I'll come up with one sooner or later. I tend to do that.

Perhaps more research on my part will lead me to a FINISHED NEUROPSYCH ESSAY THAT WAS DUE APPROXIMATELY FIVE HOURS AGO AND HASN'T EVEN BEEN STARTED YET... as well as a method to stimulate frontal lobe growth. Duty, as you can see, calls.

So, until next time...


3 Comments:

Blogger unreuly said...

dunja my girl you're awesome and wonderful and wild and reading your blogs are like talking to you!!! hahaha...
Touche by the way with the reason for being unable to call!!! That e at the end of Touche should have an accent a goo on it!! oh well!!! you rock my world...i'll see you tomorrow or at such time that this fever lifts and the sinus infection from hell has left me...oh and of course the bongo player in my head has to be payed and will leave *soon* (i hope!)

6:19 a.m.  
Blogger captain obvious said...

Thanks Guys :D

6:31 p.m.  
Blogger captain obvious said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

6:33 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home