Saturday, November 27, 2004

Trix Are for Kids!

Since I was having sort of a crappy-feeling-kinda day, I decided to go into the old "Favourites" and dig up some old-school fun. And I ran across these dudes. Man, they make me SOOO happy! I'm going to start a Milk and Cereal Dudes Fan Club for all the Milk and Cereal Dudes fans out there. So, if you have as big a crush on these guys as I do, HOLLA!

If you don't know what I'm talking about, check it:

http://www.ebaumsworld.com/milkandcereal.html

I really used to love the one on the right, but the one on the left has totally grown on me recently, to the point that if they both walked up to me in the street and asked me out (oh, I wish!) I wouldn't know who to say "YES, YES! OH GOD YES!" to first!

You can't pinch an inch!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home