Sunday, May 21, 2006

10,000 Hits

9,000 of them were me. But 10,000 is still huge.

You know what else is huge? The potential for last night to take over the number one spot on my list of Messiest/Filthiest/Most Amazing Nights Ever.
I still think my party was better - but that's probably because I knew all the people at my party, compared to the 3 I knew and the 2 I got to know at Dave's.

In terms of debauchery - it beat out my party ^2.

I kissed my new gay friend.

That's not the debaucherous part.

There was only one truly bad bit, and that's when this guy was giving me his life story and I just wanted to take a nap and he wouldn't SHUT UP ABOUT THE GIRL HE LIKES. Fack. Do I honestly look like I care about your failed love life when I'm drunk?

The answer is "No". I look like a moron when I'm drunk. But not a caring moron.

But I guess that's what happens when you're drunk. The thing that's truly on your mind becomes most salient. For him it was the girl he likes. For me it was sleep. And some other stuff.

I'm tired.

Great night though. Whatta night. The 80's rocked.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home