Wednesday, April 12, 2006

dedicated to those with a 2 second attention span

Ok. You're supposed to put your music device on shuffle and answer the questions with the first song that plays.
So maybe the music I listen to is inspiring my mind's forray into the gutter, or maybe I'm misinterpreting everything from the perspective of someone who's mind is in the gutter, or maybe fate is just trying to tell me something. Either way, I did this twice because I could not believe the results the first time around. And each time... well... see for yourselves:

How does the world see me?
One Thing – Amerie feat. Jay-Z or Come Get It – Aaron Carter

Will I have a happy life?
Stronger – Britney Spears or Listen to Your Heart - DHT

What do my friends really think of me?
Call Me - Orion Too or Satisfaction - Benni Bennasi

Do people secretly lust after me?
Hey Ya - Outkast or Hey Mama - Black Eyed Peas

How can I make myself happy?
Beep – Pussycat Dolls feat. Will.I.Am or Woo Hoo - Blur

What should I do with my life?
Thoia Thong – R. Kelly or Turn the Lights Down Low - Bob Marley feat. Lauren Hill

Will I ever have children?
Shake That – Eminem feat Nate Dogg or Breathe - Blu Cantrell feat. Sean Paul

What is some good advice for me?
She Fucking Hates Me – Puddle of Mudd or Crazy - Britney Spears

How will I be remembered?
Le Disko – Shiny Toy Guns or One Call Away - Chingy

What is my signature song?
King of the Dancehall – Beenie Man or Can't Hold Us Down - Christina Aguilera

What do I think my current theme song is?
Run It – Chris Brown or I Get Knocked Down - Chumbawumba

What does everyone else think my current theme song is?
Break Me – Jewel or Someday - Mariah Carey

What song will play at my funeral?
So I Tekila – Monteniggaz or Watch Me - Joi Campbell

What type of men do I like?
Give Me The Light – Sean Paul or Falling Under - Evanescence

What is my day going to be like?
Billy Jean – Micheal Jackson or Foolish Games - Jewel

I've finally handed everything in for the course. Now I just have to wait and see if I was too late. The suspense would be killing me under normal circumstances, but for some odd reason I don't care.

I received a rather inspiring email today:
When you feel like nobody loves you,
Nobody cares for you,
And everyone is ignoring you,
You should really ask yourself...



Am I TOO sexy?

(Thanks Tomal).

Nelly slept over last night. Good, long talk.
It's times like yesterday and this morning that I remember why she's my bestest friend in the entire universe. She makes me feel loved.
"And then you'd be seizuring on me for... oh, 45 seconds!"
"But then I realized that your personality was just one short, punctuated joke after another - much like our sex life..."
LOVE IT!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home