Monday, May 01, 2006

galvanize

Shit guys.

Friday might have just have been the best night of my life thus far.
Roman dropped my little sister and made her retarded. Possibly as a result, she cut her hair mohawk-like today. My parents thought it was cute.
Yesterday night was so random. "Tristan's penis is a rhombus!" Honestly, WTF? And Gary beat his pee height record... and put the moves on someone...
Shizzah. Dancing with Tristan's cousin was fun. I don't know why I can't remember his name since I was definitely *not* drunk yesterday.
Back to my party: I specifically remember falling down on our way to the backyard. And again once there. And I didn't care either time. That's how shitfaced I was.
Can we please talk about how great everyone was getting along and the amount of jokes that trespassed? Honestly, I only wish I could remember more of the details because it was HIL-A-RIOUS. I do remember dancing around my basement like a maniac with Irena and her boyfriend, yelling at the people in the kitchen, and making people eat. I remember my parents walking in and people jetting, freaking Zeebs switching up the music, and I'm pretty sure there was lots of kissing and face-licking, but who and what and how remains fuzzy.
Fucking Gary is obsessed with peeing outdoors. He peed in my backyard! And got his friend to do it too!

No call yet. No call coming, probably. But it'd be nice. Just to dignify the situation if nothing else.

Gosh, it makes me a little nervous because I'm positive nothing will ever come close to beating this in terms of great times.

1,2,3 Train With Me (on the porch!)
That is all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home