Wednesday, April 26, 2006

twiddle dee and twiddle dum

Ran into Blake today at work.
Josh the other day in downtown Toronto.

It's strange seeing people from high school.
It's all so different from what I remember.

Blake gave me a big hug, and his number.
Josh and I hung out for about two hours shooting the shit. He got my number before I left.

It's so strange, hearing how Josh remembered we had talks that I'd forgotten we'd had. Seeing Blake spaz out - he was usually the calm and collected one.
Josh seemed somehow way nicer then I remember him, and Blake, way more socially inept.
Time doesn't stand still. What a shocker.

It make me think about how much I've grown in the last year; how much I've learned and all I've forgotten. And it makes me wary of what I've yet to experience, but somehow excited to find what awaits.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home