Saturday, April 08, 2006

the sex god has landed

So - life is strange.

One minute you're all "My life sucks, nobody likes me, I hate everyone" and the next minute, there's just too much* to do and see.

I feel like someone is playing a giant practical joke on me - like they asked everyone to just be super nice to me and pretend to like me. Like maybe I have a sign stuck to my back that says, "Take advantage! I'm vulnerable!" and people have all of a sudden learned to read and follow directions.

And maybe it's just that spring is in the air and such, but honestly, I can't think of a better place to be then where I am right now.

Well, yes, I can. It'd be nice if every other other other other other other other thought didn't center on one thing - but I'm making progress. It used to just be every other thought.

And it'd be nice if any one of the myriad of things that is cropping up held any sort of promise whatsoever - but I'm kinda glad none of them do. Because lets face it, summer is just around the corner, and I think it's fly when guys stop by for the summer.

OooOooh, ooer, how badly this is all "just a little bit"... much.

LOVE IT!

_____________________________________________________
*too many boys

P.S.
DRINK WHAT YOU WANT
DRINK WHAT YOU'RE ABLE
IF YOU'RE DRINKING WITH ME
YOU'LL BE UNDER THE TABLE!
- U.T.M. Drinking Team

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

ur sooooooooooo strange

12:15 p.m.  
Blogger G-Funk said...

hmmm. i think i dhould stop drinking. I seem to be doing thta too often.

11:16 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home