Tuesday, April 04, 2006

call me the bus driver, 'cause i'm taking you to school

It's April.
Spring is here. Plans surrounding Frosh Week are frustrating me (mainly because they are completely lacking, and I so love Frosh Week and don't want it to suck). Boys are confusing me. School is driving me insane.
All I want, ALL I want, is someone to make me laugh and then kiss me like they mean it.
Is that too much to ask?

Survey says: Yes, yes it is.

I got to the Dodgeball tournament an hour late because I forgot to change my clock back. Squashed it up, then hit Mickey Dee's. Knocked over Min Ku's drink. Good items, good items.

6 Comments:

Blogger unreuly said...

did you mean good times dunja? twice?

2:46 a.m.  
Blogger captain obvious said...

That was the whole point...

Honestly, sometimes I wonder why I even bother.

3:19 a.m.  
Blogger unreuly said...

sometimes i wonder why you even bother too!

12:47 p.m.  
Blogger captain obvious said...

You'd regret that if I killed myself.

4:33 p.m.  
Blogger unreuly said...

YOU'D regret that if I killed MYSELF! and evidence suggests, that between the two of us, i'm more more prone to, and would be more justified in, suicide

6:46 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Smart Idea; If you kill yourself, you will be remembered, a few of your friends will say nice things about you. You wont be able to hear them. People will cry. People will share stories about you. They'll get drunk after your burial.


Then in time, they will forget you.
Good JOB!

- Tomal

p.s. I don't go to funerals if it was a suicide.

12:55 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home