Monday, March 27, 2006

never look back

I'm sh-sh-shaking like a polaroid picture. Completely wired on coffee. Gotta be to stay awake, because I had another nightmare-filled night.
I woke up three times in a cold sweat, heart pumping so ridiculously fast for a second I started freaking because I thought I was having a heart attack.

I don't know what's wrong.

I never remember my dreams, and the last time I had a nightmare was as a child. But for the past two weeks, I've had one or several horrible dreams almost every single night.

And then I walk around shaking during the day. As if I wasn't a big enough spaz as it is.

Work was actually kind of fun today. I kept making cracks about my manager, and he was loving it. Then I had a half-hour long conversation with this dude I've never really paid much attention to before. He seems nice. "They all seem nice when you first meet them." - Tomal
It's an absolutely gorgeous day - sunny, and warm, and perfect. I goofed around with the guitar for about an hour and a half - I've been practicing every day (which is very impressive if you know me at all) - and I'm making steady progress, although I still can't get that damned F.

I think Saturday's exploits won't be extended beyond Saturday, and I'm pleased with that, which is ironic, because the bonus comes in the form of rejection - the very thing I was trying to avoid coming to terms with.

I need to start looking forward.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

ong bak?

2:11 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home