Sunday, March 19, 2006

the air back there is just stupefying!

...and all I mean is that it makes you stupid!

I don't think anyone has any clue how badly I don't want to do these philosophy essays. This is supposed to be my bird course this semester, and yet I still haven't handed in the paper that was due on February 1st. Even after Teresa sent me her's. That she got an A- on.
I don't even know if I can still hand it in. I'm afraid to ask, because I'm afraid to find out the answer is "no" and I've already flushed 60% of my mark down the drain... and failed the course...

The book is about a billion pages long and I never go to this class, so I really don't even know what I'm supposed to be bullshitting about. Which makes making stuff up pretty freakin' hard.

Well, at least when I do something, I go all the way.

Stuff:

"Go eat your lunch!"
"I already did..."
"What'd you use? A SHOVEL?"

"Hey! That's not a violin!"

"You know you just stepped in my beer..."
"Well, that's just splendid!"

"How come when I say something dumb everyone just looks away, but when he does it, everyone's hysterical?"
"You know how you can't laugh at a fat joke when it's about a person who's actually fat?"
"What...?"
"Ok, you know how you can't laugh at a retard for being retarded?"
"Oh... HEY!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home