Sunday, April 03, 2005

The Roof Is Leaking!

APRIL FOOLS!

I realize that it's two days late and severely lame.
Shut it.

There were errors.

WHAT'S A FIELD DAY?
'Cause my dad is apparently going to come upstairs and have one. Is it a day with lots of fields in it? And could it have anything to do with the PYLON (sp?) IN ZEEBS'CAR?!
HAHAHAHAHAHA.

Oh. Good times. Good drunken times.
Remember that time we were playing pool and I dropped my stick?
"AGH AGH AGH!" Zeebs
Lets do that again...

So today at work, I was talking to this girl about how she did something really stupid in regard to her boyfriend. And she asked me what she should do about it now. So I told her to phone him and say that the last time they talked she had been decapitated and didn't know what she was saying....

I meant to say "incapacitated"... because she wasn't in a 'right' emotional state when they talked. But I said "decapitated" because I'm a retard. Luckily, Marshall wasn't there. Otherwise his worst suspicions would be completely and irrevocably confirmed.

Therefore, moron quote of the day: "Just be like 'I'm decapitated'. WORKS EVERY TIME!" - Dunja
HAHA. I'm an idiot.

P.S. It was a PULL door.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home