Tuesday, January 04, 2005

Step One: Admit You Have A Problem

Ok, so two weeks of vacation passed and I didn't even blink. I don't even think I missed anyone. I was perfectly content with my new life, moving in new directions. I was excited about new things and new friends and stuff. But then I saw HIM today.
Needless to say, certain people should be banned from Earth. Or at least the school.

Professor Green did the exact rant I knew he would do - I took zero notes. What was I to write? "If you skip class you will DIE!" repeatedly? Because that's all he said. Literally. Repeatedly. Over and over. For an hour. OVER AND OVER.

Ok. So back to HIM.
RECONSTRUCTED INTERNAL MONOLOGUE AT TIME OF SITING:
"Gah. Is that him? Yes, that's him. Wait, is it? Yeah, it is. Oh *person I'm talking to* STOP TALKING! It's HIIIM! Good lord. Why do I even care? Look away! Why do you care? Why is he with them? Why do you care? STOP IT. We should talk. Him and me. Us. And say what? There's nothing to say. I should call him. And say what? Hi... No. I can't. I'm not even supposed to care. STOP LOOKING AT HIM! Stop CARING!"

I need professional help.

1 Comments:

Blogger Rafey said...

uhhh..you have a crush on your prof?
o_O

and i don't get your monologue..who's "person i'm talking to"?
o_O

so confusioning..

8:22 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home