Sunday, December 19, 2004

Boys are Gross

Ok, not only are boys stupid, but they are gross too.

For the record: I don't want to know about your excursions to the bathroom. Yeesh. Stories like the following do NOT interest me. However, since I have a male readership, (as evidenced mainly by Yang... and I THINK he's a boy), and boys seem to enjoy sharing poo stories with one another (because I can't imagine why else you'd think it'd be a good idea to tell ME your poo stories), you get to read one now:
Be forewarned: If you suffer from a weak stomach, or generally dislike poo stories (that is, if you are like me) you might want to skip this one. Also, don't read it 4-5 hours before you're supposed to eat or after having eaten anything.
READER DISCRETION IS ADVISED.

Dunja : Wasssup?
Fafa: I'm sick
Dunja : Having fun? Besides the sick part?
Fafa: Ya it was good until i got diarrhea. Now my ass is shooting out fire. Nasty stuff.
Fafa: You want more detail?
Dunja says: No thanks.
Fafa: 1 more.... I was in the bathroom trying to piss.....
Dunja says: This is a horrible story...
Fafa: And I shitted but it sounded like piss.
Dunja says: Ewwwww.
Fafa: I know... lol

Why does he seem proud of this "accomplishment"? Ew.
Names have NOT been changed to protect the innocent (as I am the only "innocent" in this story).

1 Comments:

Blogger G-Funk said...

Haha. Fafa, you is da bomb. And I hope you weren't too sick to write your exam Dunja, I'm sure you aced it.

12:21 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home