Monday, January 03, 2005

Breaking News: Nothing Has Happened!

The good dancer's name is Mike. He called. What are the odds? He lives in New Jersey. Haha. We agreed that next time he's in Toronto and wants to dance, he should give me a call. And that's that.
I talked to the Male Model (hereafter referred to as "Johnny" as that is his name and I refuse to continue treating him like a piece of meat... *drools*) on MSN. Surprisingly enough, he has half a brain to speak of. He's headed back to New Orleans sometime in February. He told me that Jess and I were the coolest girls he's met since he got to Toronto last summer. Either a) he's totally lame and hasn't met ANY other girls or b) he's a major liar. Either way, I think this is a bad sign.
Hm. What else?
Well, school was officially back in session today, and I haven't mourned the end of my vacation as of yet because I didn't have class. All I did was sleep and play The Sims 2 which is just what I do when I'm on vacation, so no time for crying. I have a feeling that I will break into tears tomorrow though. Midway through Professor Green's speech about "how skipping classes leads to failure" I'm predicting. That's okay though. Because then I'll have something to tell Adam about.
Well, seeing as how nothing bitch-worthy or note-worthy has happened in the last two days, I guess that's it for this update. Tomorrow promises to bring new adventures with it, however, as I will have to leave my comfy lair and brave the cold with a smile on my face in case I run into anyone I may or may not have had a crush on. (I admit NOTHING!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home