Wednesday, January 05, 2005

Peeing = Waste of Time

I don't want to sound ungrateful or anything. I mean, I realize that many people would kill for functioning kidneys. In fact, many people DO kill for functioning kidneys. It's what the black organ market is all about - kidneys are a hot commodity. But do mine HAVE to be so efficient?
Like, I realize they're maintaining homeostasis and whatnot (keep up the good work guys!), but does this "maintenance" really have to result in me having to go pee twice in one hour? I mean, isn't that a bit much? What about the maintenance of Dunja's sanity? Is that only secondary? Is it just me, or is "peeing" just another one of those activities that takes away from things you'd rather be doing and seems like a complete waste of time? "Pissing the night away" takes on a whole new meaning when you look at it that way. Not only are you pissing due to your drunkeness, but you're pissing away time. Precious time that you could be using to read "The Count of Monte Cristo" (shouts Ramiro!) or playing The Sims 2 or talking on the phone...
And to all those people that take the phone into the washroom with them- STOP IT. That's GROSS.
So's peeing in the shower. Don't do that either.
The end.

6 Comments:

Blogger ZedEmPee said...

Have you been drinking? Because alcohol is a diuretic, just like how coffee and tea is. Perhaps that's why you feel as if you're spending your night on #01. But ironically, what pisses me off even more is not #01, but #02, especially during exam week. A lot of precious study time is lost sitting on the potty. I could just bring my notes with me, but I wanna be off the crapper ASAP. I could just ignore nature's call, but then I don't particularly want to develop colorectal cancer either. And then there's the problem with not feeling so clean even after a thorough wiping. This is where a BIDET comes in handy. Gotta love them bidets. Best invention ever.

Do you have a bidet in your home Doooonyah?

8:18 a.m.  
Blogger G-Funk said...

You should talk to my eldest sister. She must have like the smallest bladder since they goes to the washroom like every 15 minutes. She probably spends mor time in the washroom then anything else, so be grateful that you don't have it as bad as her.

1:11 a.m.  
Blogger Rafey said...

and now you can't complain about fahad.

and thanks to you, i have tubthumping stuck in my head now. thank you. really. really really. (psssssssst..that's sarcasm)

8:18 a.m.  
Blogger captain obvious said...

It just goes to show that Murphey's Law holds true across every paradigm. The post that you write in the middle of the night about the most embarrassing thing ever ends up getting the most readership AND reaction from people. This makes no sense to me. Why is it that my "friends" are more concerned about my PEEING problem then they are about my psychological well-being!?

9:10 p.m.  
Blogger ZedEmPee said...

You didn't answer my bidet question! :(

12:46 a.m.  
Blogger captain obvious said...

No, ZMP, I do not have a bidet in my house. :)
It doesn't seem to be very popular in North American culture.

12:52 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home