Friday, December 03, 2004

You Stink, Therefore I am

SPITTLE, EXCREMENT, eating fish eyes, the smell of rotting meat. Cockroaches, George W. Bush. Disgust is both powerful and pervasive in our lives.

Want to know how disgust sensitive you are? Use The Disgust Scale.

Some smells are disgusting. This dude discusses the difference between smelling and stinking. Check it. And take a shower.

A yes, web-surfing can be quite fun sometimes. And other times... well, you just realize that there are way more stupid people out there than you'd care to know about. But this girl brings up an interesting point: perhaps if I understood the stupid people the way she has begun to understand Stupid Rabbits, I wouldn't think they were so stupid anymore.
I guess it's lucky I'm taking psychology then. Although I don't recall UofT offering any "Psychology of the Stupid Person" courses. Maybe next year...

Anyways, 'tis all for tonight. Have a good one!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home