Friday, November 19, 2004

This Means War

Ok. So the Rafster wants to play hard ball. And I quote:

"i think i am the obvious winner over dune-yah in these blogwars. and i swears on the precious that only maybe 10 of those 82 is meself."

Yeah, obviously because you sent the email letting people know you had a blog to like 82 people, and I sent mine to like 10. And you're advertising your blog in your msn name... and I can't be bothered. But if you want to play dirty... It's ON!

My blog shall now be so full of witicisms and criticisms that people will be running to their computers to check for an update every 15 minutes because it is so great. Beat THAT.

The war starts... uh... tomorrow. When something worth writing about happens. (Hopefully).

1 Comments:

Blogger Rafey said...

bring it, my scrumptious troll MWAHA!
hey everyone, go check out www.rafeysblog.blogspot.com! it's more fun yay!

3:35 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home