Thursday, November 25, 2004

2 Essays Due on Monday: Time to Write Emails to Old Friends

Yes. You read right.

When Captain Obvious has work to do, she writes emails to old friends. And new friends. And friends she's gotten into fights with in the past little while.
She also spends 6 hours in a row watching the Ashlee Simpson show and The Newlyweds whilst contemplating WHY she's watching the Ashlee Simpson show and The Newlyweds, WHY Nick married Jessica (except for the obvious hotness factor - but I mean, come on, is someone being hot really a good enough reason to marry them? Never mind. I just thought of that Paco Rabanne Model on my desktop and answered my own question. *drools*), and WHY Ashlee insists on calling her ex-boyfriend, Josh, cute.

Why?? He's not cute at all. There's nothing cute about him. AND she's an idiot. Just like her sister. Because I saw that breakup coming like a Mack truck from like... a billion miles away. And she's all shocked about it. Weirdo. Weirdo idiot. I mean, if you do a guy's laundry, and feed him, and all he says is "I gotta go"... it means HE HATES YOU AND WANTS TO DUMP YOUR STUPID DUMB ASS BUT HASN'T FIGURED OUT HOW TO DO IT YET.

Or maybe its this cynical view I take that gets me into trouble with boys. I always think they hate me. Even when they don't. Because if someone isn't outright obvious about really really really liking me... that constitutes grounds for hate. In my mind. Maybe I'm the weirdo idiot... probably.

Anyways, this has turned into a pointless rant about ME when it really should be about ASHLEE and how stupid SHE is. So revert your attention to that while I go write some more emails. Because I sure as hell don't wanna write about psychopathology in female juvenile offenders anymore.

Oh yes, and, in other news, for my friends who I never talk to but who presumably read this to keep up with the events in my life: I'm going to now be specializing in psychology because biology has pushed me over the edge and if I don't change my course soon, I'm going to end up killing more than one person in that department. I don't think that would look good on my application to any graduate programs.

That is all.

1 Comments:

Blogger Rafey said...

captain obvious, i 'really really liking' you :)
why am i the only one who ever writes a comment? heck, fariza got a comment from a freekin STRANGER! o__O
perhaps i'm the only one who ever READS your frekking blog cuz its not like you say anything on msn anyways, so its nice to see the things that go on with you :P i mean that in a fun pokey way, not an accusatory thing O_o

laterz! ^__^

oh and ashlee simpson is cute *giggle* *blush* but shes so freekin short but thats not the stupid part. the STUPID part is that she hides it and tries to look tall in her videos by having everyone stand like a mile behind her so that she wouldn't look like a midget. i say, embrace it! wear your midget colours proudly! darn i should save some material for my own blog..

ok this time for real, laterz! ~.^

2:51 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home