Sunday, November 21, 2004

PERMANENTLY DEMENTED

So yesterday, Friday night, I go to this concert. Yugo thing. And uh, like every single Yugo event that I ever go to, it has to end in a fight. WHY? Good lord. Boys are SO stupid. But especially Yugo boys. It's like they were born with half of their brain missing or something. All of them. Every single one. The fight starts with 2 people, and instead of running in there to separate the morons, like 16 more people just JOIN in. Then half of the fight gets moved outside while the other half stays inside. Then the spectators start fighting. So now you've got three groups of like 8 guys going at each other, and security is on all of them, and they just can't stop it because there just aren't nearly enough SANE people in the crowd. I don't know what it was about. Frankly, I don't care. If someone makes a comment about your mom, your grandfather, your nationality, your clothes, your car, your girl: WHO GIVES A SHIT? Just walk it off. And you know it was about something stupid like that too. It definitely wasn't about like... well I really can't think of any good reasons to get into a fight at all. So I guess that's why I'm having trouble coming up with a list of when its excusable to get into a fight.

It makes all of us look bad. If you want to be an IDIOT, please, don't do it at functions where a certain group of people gathers and is being represented. Because it's really NOT a pleasant thing that we have a hard time booking hotels when people hear what its for. And its embarrassing having the cops come to separate Yugo fights all the time. You got beef with someone? Handle it on your own turf, on your own time. Don't bring it to my goddamned concert where I'm trying to have a good time with my girls.

That whole "pride" thing in our boys just gets taken too far, too often. And I for one am sick and tired of it.

ANYWAYS, the great thing about today was that I got to talk to one of my great friends at length and he made me laugh and it was good and now I feel great. Tomorrow I'm off to see Santa. And, unlike Rafey, I'm not taking my sister to cover it up either.

That is all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home