Friday, November 19, 2004

Thanks for your input...

Uh.
Yeah.
Pondering whether I should start cleaning my house yet or what. I totally don't want to do it, but I totally have to. My friend is coming over tonight. At six. But the deadline is actually like four, when my mom gets home and decides to yell at me for not having done anything.
I don't know why she insists on presenting this falsified view of the world to the people who come over. Clearly, our house is NEVER clean in reality EXCEPT for when people come over. Why is she such a liar? And why does she insist on turning me into one too? I couldn't care less about the state of my house when my friend comes over. Honestly, I don't think my friend cares either. She just wants to sleep here because its convenient. Its not like I have dirty underwear on my bed or fungus growing on an old piece of fruit under it. And even if I did, (which I don't) she could just move it over and lie down and go to sleep. And I HONESTLY don't think she'll care about whether or not the dishes are done.
But its just like when you get all dressed up for dates and stuff - you never actually look that good in real life, but you want them to think you do.
I'm hungry. I want a pita.
I heard this really good piece of advice: its supposed to be a way to use Murphy's Law to your advantage (you know, the worst possible thing that could happen, will happen? That thing?) Anyways, you're supposed to eat onions before you go on a date and then your date will be sure to wanna kiss you. 'Cause that's the way of Murphy's Law. But then, you DO want your date to kiss you, so you're using it to your advantage (of course, if you bring mints with you - because otherwise...)
Anyways, I'm thinking of trying that. I'll let you know whether it works or not.
I think one of my friends is turning very strange. He keeps saying really strange things, like "I wuvs fluffy things". What the heck is that? Weirdo.

Oh, and an announcement: I AM NOT A MESSAGING SERVICE. WHEN YOU GET YOUR ASS BLOCKED, YOUR ASS IS BLOCKED. AND IT IS NOT MY JOB TO GET IT UNBLOCKED. That is all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home