Thursday, August 03, 2006

it's a small, small world

Hanging out with cute boys (with Nickey and Courtney, too) is fun.

Too bad the cutest one is still madly in love with his ex-girlfriend.

Who also happens to be the girl I wanted to be in high school.

It's weird how many coincidences there have been going on in my world in the last few days.
I love meeting people, they bring coincidence with them.

My burn hurts, but I'm going to brave the beach again tomorrow. That's how dedicated I am to this job: I'd always rather be hard at work on my tan then anything else.

I'm in love with one of my better friends.
And I don't mean this in the offhand way I usually say things like this.
I mean, I actually think I'm actually in love with this man.

Well, it's something not of this world, or of this girl's mind anyway. Something brand new. Something wonderful. Something scary.

I probably won't do anything about it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home