Saturday, July 29, 2006

blink and you might miss it

Yesterday: Slept all day.

Last night: Work.
A night of firsts: the first night in a week I wasn't out, the first sincere apology I've gotten from anyone in a while (it wasn't necessary, but it was nice nonetheless), the first time running into CGE after our "thing" the other day, and the first time I contemplated that maybe I should give BB a call, just to see what's up?
The jury is still out on that last point.
The last point and second last point are completely unrelated.
CGE has beautiful shoulders.

Today, it's Tristan's birthday bash. They cancelled the day portion of it to Centennial, which I resent a little because I wanted to enjoy the sunshine. I can't wait for tonight though. Hopefully, I can find a way to get hammed.

Roman is blinking at me. Gotta run.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home