Tuesday, July 25, 2006

too much sexy

Work, then a Sex and the City marathon, followed by a quick trip to Port Credit.
I'm officially in love with that place. Imagine: 26 degrees, sunny, slight breeze, dark water, rippling surface, with a cool, chocolatey drink in hand. Perfect.
Chilled with Misa, short appearance by Rosey, followed by a drive to Cooper's to see some Frosh Leader buddies. I'm not sure what they've been up to all summer, even though God knows I tried to find out, but every time we get together, it's as if though nothing's changed. We're always laughing hysterically, either making memories or reminiscing about them.
I realized how extremely lucky I am to have such hilarious, good looking friends.
Love it. We get away with TOO much.

It's amazing how much you can squeeze into a day when you just try.

1 Comments:

Blogger unreuly said...

HEY! that was NOT a short appearance...you got some good and quality Rosey time! Most people should be so lucky!
Sheesh!
You just can't please some people!

(this is me being indignant!)

1:03 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home