Thursday, August 03, 2006

soulmates

Sun beating down
Warm breeze
Water droplets glistening on tanned skin

God, I love the beach.

Coincidence after coincidence.

Ran into a boy I haven't seen since my party.

Ran into another I haven't seen since the St. Clair party thingy. Coincidentally, I hadn't seen him before the St. Clair party thingy ever either...

It's a good thing I'm so friendly and so polite. I went over to say hi, and was promptly invited (along with my girlfriends, a.k.a. little sister and friend) to join him on his speedboat. Well, what kind of a friend would I be if I turned that down?
Speeding along Lake Ontario, sunglasses on, hair blowing in the wind, laughing and giggling at the waves of water crashing onto us after every sharp turn, I kept thinking, "If I could bottle this moment..."
Later, we got to ride on SeaDoos too. Careening around, holding on tight, falling off and getting right back on, waving at the fishermen, playing with the sailboats...

AMAZING day.
Yes, I got a bit of a burn. But how worth it was it?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home