Tuesday, April 11, 2006

and you wanna know what else?

Rosey is taking me to the Leafs game tonight. I'm thinking about what to wear. I'm thinking about sex. I'm thinking about how I'm going to fail this course. I'm thinking about sex. I'm thinking about how much I dislike hockey. I'm thinking about sex. I'm thinking about how Nelly is coming over tomorrow. I'm thinking about sex. I'm thinking about how excited I am to see her. Sex. We'll probably hang out, enjoy the great weather. Maybe go for a rollersex? Rollerblade... I meant rollerblade. I don't want to have sex with Nelly, I don't think, but I don't wanna have sex with my clothes or the Leafs team either, and yet...
It's not funny.
It's absolutely horrible.
I'm sorry to all the virgin eyes out there that I've offended. STOP READING MY BLOG.
It'll only get worse.

God, he's hot.

2 Comments:

Blogger unreuly said...

HAHAHA I wouldn't mind sex with the Leaf's team!!! Some of them are fairly hot and definitely my type!!!

PENIS!

12:48 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

listen kid, if you're that horny,
just give me a call. I can help take the edge off.

- Tomal
:-P

2:33 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home