Tuesday, June 14, 2005

your own squishy

Adam: "I found out you do play hockey."
Me: "What?"
Adam: "Tonsil hockey! BRAAP BRAAP!"

(Note: It took him 3 days to come up with this.)

I will never live this down.
I would just like to point out, (although I shouldn't have to,) that I'm twenty, that I haven't been on a 'date' since February, and that kissing happens. Okay? I shouldn't have to justify anything. It's not like I did anything wrong. You all suck.

ANYWAYS:
- The Countdown is on: tomorrow it'll be exactly a month before I leave for Serbia and Montenegro. I must say, the excitement hasn't hit me yet. I'm not looking forward to the flight over. Or the 45-degree weather. Or that small apartment. Or saying bye to friends here only to have to say bye to friends there a little later. That's the bit I'm never going to get used to - it's so sucky never (and I mean NEVER) having everyone you care about in the same place at once. It's such a small, seemingly inconsequential thing - but it severely messes you up.
- Work was hell.
- Aerobics was a continuation of the hell-experience.
- I lost some more weight. I think I'm down 8 pounds since... well, since I started actually keeping track of how much I weigh. And it shows. Because these little sticky-out bits (some people call them 'love handles', don't know why) that used to stick out when I wore jeans don't exist anymore. I just noticed that today.
- Zeebs is putting on the pressure for Canada Day. She totally wants to hit up Montreal for the weekend, and it was kinda my idea, but my dad is so completely not feeling it. She totally doesn't get that though. She thinks I can just up and leave. Which I should technically be able to do, since I'm OLD... but I depend on this dude for my livelihood. He pays for school, food, shelter... I mean, this is someone you do not want to piss off by any means.
- My mom noticed my neck today. So it's official: my entire family knows now. She said, "I can't believe you didn't tell me you had a boyfriend." I said, "I don't." She goes, "Even worse."
Yes. I realize.
WHY IS EVERYONE ACTING LIKE I'M HAVING SOMEBODY'S ILLEGITIMATE CHILD? Good lord. BACK OFF.



GET YOUR OWN SANDWICH!

1 Comments:

Blogger G-Funk said...

Calm down there calmy. There's nothing wrong with a oral work-out, that may be the reason for your recent weight-loss, keep up the good work.

But honestly, I'm glad you've found someone you enjoy spending time with. It's wa-da-tai fantastic.

11:19 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home