Thursday, June 09, 2005

Schumy Reference #2

It's official - the foxy guy works out every Wednesday and Thursday (and possibly more days, but definitely those two) from approximately 6 p.m.-8 p.m. Which means that I keep running into him. At the water fountain. Accidently of course.
I haven't had a stupid girly crush in a long time. So this might be good for me.

Today was a slow, lazy day. I spent a good hour just lounging in bed. It was too goddamned hot to do anything else, and although I should've been in the backyard working on my tan - uh, it was too hot?

I'm not very inspired to write about anything, but I feel this inexplicable urge to do so. So this will possibly be just one of those streams of consciousness thingies that don't make any sense to anyone and aren't entertaining at all to read. But sometimes you have to do stupid things before you can get to the good stuff. That's life.

So the instructor lady made us get into that 'aligned-body' pose today and hold it for a full minute. It's basically getting into push-up mode, except you're not pushing up - you're just holding yourself up on your toes with your arms, obviously, and just - well, try doing it for a minute (butt down). It's STUPIDLY excruciating. But, (there is a point), when I went to my very first aerobics class, I did it for 20 seconds barely and then collapsed. Today I held it for the full minute - almost no problems. That's good I suppose. That's progress.
My sister spent a good five minutes pushing me around on her skateboard in the upstairs hallway this afternoon. I'm not really sure how we came up with that idea. I was in her room, and she said "What are you doing?" and I said "Skating." But that was a lie because I was really only just standing on her skateboard not really doing anything, and so she came in there and started pushing me around. Weird.
I was watching the MTV Movie Awards, and was just about to get to the best part (Katie Holmes presenting to Tom Cruise - can you say 'Publicity Stunt?') when my dad came downstairs to watch the final credits of Fraiser. WTF? He thinks he owns this place. (Which he technically does, with my mom, so I guess I need to move out if I wanna watch my shows on my time. Or maybe I should suggest "Personal TV" to my dad... Man, I'm a marketer's dream...)

I have work tomorrow, so if anyone owns a gun - this would be... and you all know the rest...

1 Comments:

Blogger G-Funk said...

Muchos fun at your party Dunja. Enjoy another year!

8:13 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home