Monday, June 13, 2005

Quick Fix

These two girls (6 and 4 I'd estimate) come into the store with their mom, and I give them some lollipops as is customary. They ask me what grade I'm in and what my favourite colour is, I reciprocate as we wait for their mom's debit thingy to go through. Then, as they're leaving, the older one says, "Bye beautiful girl!". The younger one echoes the older one.
So cute.

Midterm test worth 37.5%
Class average = 65.
Second highest mark = 84.
My mark = 92.
BRAAP BRAAP!

Micheal Jackson is innocent, suckers.

Aaaaaaand, grand finale - *ean's FUN!

I have this feeling of horrendous impeding doom. Like I'm going down a hill really fast in my rollerblades and the wind whipping the skin on my face feels awesome in the heat, and there are all sorts of pebbles on the ground and I'm missing every single one, and I'm just going faster and faster and there's this amazing exhilirating component to it, but there's also this fear telling me to step on the brakes because a giant car is about to roll around the corner. And I'ma crash. And burn. And it'll suck.
That's how I feel. Like something unbelievably shitty has to happen to offset everything amazing. Because this weekend was amazing. And today was amazing.

Oh, and my dad noticed my neck... But I don't think that was the horrendous thing that's going to happen. It'd take much more than that to balance things out.

1 Comments:

Blogger unreuly said...

hickey...what? what have you been doing in my absence girl? just coz ur 20 now is no excuse for running hog wild on this town!!!

glad it was fun!
xoxoxo

7:15 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home