Monday, June 13, 2005

HICKeys

AAAAAAAAH!
What a crazy night.
Things worth noting:
1) "Suburbanites are better then the hicks that want to be ghetto though." - Adam
"What do they do? Yell 'Braa Braa' with their pitchforks in hand?" - Alex
2) Adam and Brent dancing.
3) Palav was wearing awesome shoes.
4) Everyone that said they were coming out showed up except for Tristan because he sucks (he gave me some excuse about free booze, but I don't buy it for a second.)
5) The guy with the shirt over his head at the bar.
6) Pat. He was awesome.
7) Ashley introducing me to *ean.
8) Irena rescuing me from the clutches of the British dude.
9) Zeebs rescuing me from the clutches of the British dude.
10) Ashley rescuing me from the clutches of the British dude. (He was persistent.)
11) I will forever be mocked about the end of the night. Forever. It is something I'm willing to deal with though.
12) Ran into people I knew there that I hadn't even invited. (Noteably: Phil)
13) Zeebs is such a fucking trooper. I owe her BIG TIME.

Thank you one and all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home