Thursday, April 28, 2005

Masturbation: A Scientific Endeavour?

Dunja: you want to hear something annoying? apparently, you attract more people with your phermones when you're having sex on a regular basis
R says: I've read that as well.
Dunja: now - why would nature make it so that you're attracting more people when you're already getting sex?
Dunja: wouldn't it make more sense for it to help out those who can't get any in the first place?
R says: having sex implies that you 'passed the test' from the mate.
R says: and the presence of these pheromones alerts other potential mates that others have in fact seen you as a good mate.
R says: and if others have, odds are that he's better than someone who hasn't...
R says: an appeal to popularity really is what it is, but it makes sense
R says: if youre going to mate, you're going to mate with someone that many people want to mate with
Dunja: do you release the same phermones when you masturbate?
Dunja: because then your theory doesn't work
R says: haha
R says: I know that too well
R says: I don't think so
R says: the reaction is different when you have actual sex
Dunja: HAHAHAHA
Dunja: "i know that too well"
Dunja: you tried?
R says: in the name of science only, I assure you
Dunja: LOL

1 Comments:

Blogger captain obvious said...

I have no idea who you are. But I'm glad I made your day. That's what I'm here for. Well... for that and to whine...

10:07 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home