Sunday, April 24, 2005

Quicktime

A few administrative things and some quick updates:
1) People who haven't updated their blogs in over a month have been removed from my "Noteworthy Blogs" list as their blogs are no longer noteworthy.
2) It's definitely a crush (the thing I'm developing) - I got excited seeing *him* log onto MSN (lame!)and yesterday I found myself gushing on the phone about it to Nelly like some demented school girl (I phoned her so it's not like I can even blame her for it.)
3) I went to a twelve-year-old's party yesterday, allowing myself to be emotionally manipulated (the old 'guilt-trip'), but I think my complete lack of interaction with the manipulating party at the party (there's a doozy) will force him/her to re-think ever pulling something like that again. Because although s/he won, s/he really lost.
4) I'm really behind in terms of studying for tomorrow's exam and the exam on Tuesday, so I should really stop wasting time here.
5) I have to visit my grandpa. I found out he was sick a couple weeks ago, but today I found out it's actually pretty serious... so, visiting is a must (which will put a cramp in my studying-style... but you gotta do what you gotta do).

2 Comments:

Blogger unreuly said...

good to see that i haven't been banished from the land of dunja!!! study for stats gurl!!! we need to pass this bloody exam!

4:23 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

word-up Dune-Yah!

6:39 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home