Thursday, December 15, 2005

i follow by looking back

I'm back to dancing around in my room in my underwear.
That's fun.

Uh oh uh oh uh oh uh no no!

So I saw Harry Potter, although not nearly in a serious enough light because Joe and Andrew were present. (And it was long and I had to pee for most of it). So after Cedric Diggory dies and Harry and Dumbledore are in Dumbledore's office - there's this closeup shot of their faces really close together, and Dumbeldore is telling Harry how things won't be the same ever again or something, and Andrew goes "Now kiss me boy."
They managed to ruin the other serious scenes in an equally appalling (although hilarious) manner.
Homosexual insinuations are fun! (Real mature, Bradley...)

P.S. I guess I should've made a HARRY POTTER SPOILER ALERT for any losers who haven't read the books yet. Oh well... suckers.

Anyway, on our way to the movies, Jess and I are following Joe and Alex around in the parking lot, and they're really not making any sense. Like, they're going around in circles and weaving and whatnot. So after approximately two minutes of this nonsense, I call Alex to see what the heck they're doing.
Joe's like, "We're following you!"
"How are you following us when we're behind you?"
"WE'RE LOOKING IN THE REARVIEW."
That's probably another one of those "you had to be there" moments... isn't it?

Back to reading. I haven't read a book just because I felt like it in a really long time.

Sidenote: "I shopped around for a leather jacket, ended up with a Christmas tree. What a homo day." - Alex
It just seemed so unnecessary, I had to mention it.

4 Comments:

Blogger unreuly said...

heh glad you had fun m'dear!!!
i loved the new HP movie coz the humour was so random!
like the time when dummbledore is done with the minister of magic and HP enters the room, D-dore says "come in harry, the minister was just leaving"
and then under his breath he says to the minister "Eff off minister!!"

BRILLIANT!

:D

6:44 p.m.  
Blogger Courtesy said...

Who convinces someone to read a book series and then spoils one of the crucial plot developments for them!?!? I mean really...

5:22 p.m.  
Blogger captain obvious said...

That's part of the fun!

7:54 p.m.  
Blogger L said...

happy new year!

7:44 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home