Saturday, October 15, 2005

Happy Birthday D!

Man.
Being a politician is hard work.
Constantly having to be nice to people. Not being able to tell them to fuck off when you want to. Having to think ahead about everything... potential consequences, potential difficulties... potential photo opportunities... all whilst trying to maintain your integrity as an individual?
Not possible.
I've thought, one too many times this week: "Is it just me, or do you suck?" and haven't been able to vocalize it. (Not a natural reaction for me to stay quiet when someone provokes me.)
Also, the number of references concerning my boobs (which have been under strict and conscious cover all week) is getting overwhelming. (And annoying, and ridiculous, and insulting. I AM MORE THEN THE SUM OF MY BOOBS! I HAVE THOUGHTS! AND IDEAS! AND THEY'RE GOOD, GOD DAMNIT!)
And, it doesn't help that I'm the only female on a ticket. The boys I'm running with completely don't take me seriously. They think I'm their lackey and that I should do the photocopying while they take care of the "man stuff" and "real" campaigning. My ideas are all "bad" until a "man" vocalizes them and takes the credit. Can you say "Welcome to 2005, you pompous, chauvenist, crackers!"?
Because I can't.
Because that'll jeapordize my shot at victory.
I hate this.
It's not even about the job anymore. It's just about not losing to SAC.
FUCK SAC.
That is all.

6 Comments:

Blogger G-Funk said...

Go Dunja?

5:13 p.m.  
Blogger Courtesy said...

So much material to work with here, but I'll let it all go. I'll just say this: I love that you called them crackers.

9:04 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

idi na skype stupe boob person!

12:39 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

can we get a sneak peak at your boobs on this site ;)

7:58 p.m.  
Blogger unreuly said...

yay dunj!!!
you got my vote babe!!!

8:45 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

nice tits

Tomal

4:01 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home