Wednesday, October 05, 2005

Slota, Thongs, and Full-Frontal Snogging

This is the party that brought me to such complete insanity that I thought it'd be a good idea to call anyone at 3 in the morning and thusly get a giant ball of CRAP rolling:


Slota gave us his blessings


We got tanked


Illicit activities ensued


Cont'd


When interviewed about it later, we remembered nothing


Except that I was, apparently, the only non-Asian at the party

And that **drew kept trying to push me into the bathroom with *lias and make us make out saying, "You're a nice girl, he's a nice guy - you should do it."
And that ***h was totally inebriated and couldn't move off of the couch.
And that some Frosh got dragged out of the party.

You could see how these events would lead me to make THE BIGGEST MISTAKE OF MY MORTAL LIFE.
YOU SHOULD NEVER CALL ANYONE AT 3 IN THE MORNING, UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES, FOR ANY REASON because you'll regret it.
Trust me.
P.S. Also, don't listen to any advice Paul gives you when he's suffering from the Asian Curse.

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

STOP IGNORING ME, STUPID!!! I'M YOUR SISTER... GET SKYPE-NOW AND CAAAAAAALL ME!!!

4:16 p.m.  
Blogger captain obvious said...

I got skype.
I don't have a microphone.
WHY DON'T YOU DOWNLOAD MESSENGER?!

5:08 p.m.  
Blogger L said...

heh heh heh-- great photos, and everyone does seem a little tanked :)

6:32 p.m.  
Blogger G-Funk said...

Take those photos of me off!

1:42 a.m.  
Blogger captain obvious said...

NEVER!

7:14 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Anyone seen my pants?

5:08 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

WHERE'd U GO????

8:23 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home