Tuesday, November 08, 2005

daylight savings: a great concept

I don't know why, but I've been avoiding this like the plague lately.
Maybe because when I write something down, it seems more real. There's no going back.

And lately...
Bad news follows good, good marks follow bad, lows follow highs and there's never a ceasefire. It'd be nice if things would just stop altogether so I could think.
Maybe.

Busy busy busy, go go go, eat, sleep. Die.

Do you ever get that?

(It's probably just lack of sunlight.)

5 Comments:

Blogger Courtesy said...

Um, this doesn't count.

8:45 a.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dunja, can we have sex?

12:24 a.m.  
Blogger Courtesy said...

Grow up.

3:55 a.m.  
Blogger captain obvious said...

That's getting slightly annoying...

11:58 a.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yea, i need to grow up. I was feeling horny, sorry dunja.

9:39 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home